Mommy Loves Health | Ateef Hatifa

Text Widget


Assalamua'laikum...

Welcome and thank you stopping by at Mommy Loves Health [MLH]. I'm a wife of loving husband Mohd Zakimi and a mom to adorable son baby Harizzaky. Here is the place for me to share my belief in healthy, beauty and inspirations to have a good lifestyle. I'm proud to announce I'm Shaklee Independent Distributor with ID:874861. Delivery throughout Malaysia and Cash On Delivery (COD) in Perlis.

Selasa, 1 Oktober 2013

Promosi Oktober Best!!

Dengan rasminya promosi Oktober bermula... Shaklee Collagen Powder. Memang seronok la promosi shaklee kali ni.  Ape yang best saya akan story mory next post yea.. stay tuned!

Unordered List

About

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Full design and Custom Blog Design by jiakreatifelt.com